Cute Unicorn

Saturday 19 March 2011

Etude House

Last few days I went to Sunway Pyramid with my friend,sister and my mother. My friend wanted to buy some make up stuff at Etude House. This is my first time to Etude House. I love the design in pink because it was my favourite. The sales girl told us that they were having 10% sales storewide for all items, that's sounds good! :D So when we were paying money, the sales girl inform us that if we buy till RM150 above we will get the sauna kit for free and if above RM80 we will get a green tea foam for free. I decided not to buy till RM150. Is a bit wasted because our bill was around RM102,just add more RM48 and we will get the sauna kit. I love Etude House's hand cream. :)


Free gift above RM80.




Hand cream with free bookmark.

No comments: