Cute Unicorn

Sunday 20 March 2011

How To Bling Your Mobile Phone?

Ok, I'm gonna post about D.I.Y for mobile phone. Lots of girls like this bling bling stuff. As promise, I'm gonna show you all the step by step to bling up your own mobile phone.


You need tweezer, glue, blingy stuff and a toothpick.

A toothpick.

You need to mix and stir the glue until it become yellowish sticky with a toothpick. Then spread it on the mobile phone cover.

Then, you can start putting your blingy stuff on it. Arrange according to where you like it to be placed. Don't worry, you still can adjust the arrangement even u already placed on it because the glue will dries up around after 8hours.

It's done!

Simple yet adorable.


Hello Kitty ! :D

Hope you all can learn how to bling your mobile phone. It's easy! :) Here, some photos that I did for my friend's mobile phone.





Green food bling mobile phone. :)




No comments: