Cute Unicorn

Tuesday 22 November 2011

IOS 5 and IOS 5.0.1

Hi! :)

Do you have a smartphone? Iphone 3gs, 4 and 4s or Ipad, Ipad 2? To those who recently updated the IOS 5.0.1 or IOS 5, I'm pretty sure you'll be having this problem. Can't login to Facetime or Twitter on the settings side? 

I was having this problem which I can't login to Facetime and Twitter. Sometimes, it mention that I've the wrong ID or password but I'm very sure what I've key in is all correct. What the hell is going on with Apple?! I've been searching all over for an answer but none of it helps me until I've plan to go to the Apple's store to complain this matter. Lucky me! 

I've found the solution to this problem before I went to the Apple's store. It was very simple. All you got to do is go to Settings>General>Date & Time>Set Automatically to ON. Tadaaa! Now, you can try login to your Facetime and Twitter. Is so simple and easy as ABC. 

Hope this help. Good luck! :)


No comments: