Cute Unicorn

Friday 11 November 2011

My Happiest Moment

Happy Pink Photography as happy as I'm to win a Olympus PEN Lite E-PL3 camera. Smile for your best moment. :)

It will be my dream come true if I could win this Olympus PEN Lite E-PL3 as my first camera. I've always wanted to have my own camera to capture the best happening moment in my life and to share it out to the world! Today, I've given this opportunity by Nuffnang Malaysia and Olympus to share out my happiest moment with everyone of you. Camera really is an amazing thing in the world! I believe that, a picture speaks more than a thousand words.

My happiest moment wasn't about birthday celebration or wedding celebration. It was about me when I was just a little girl who get excited everytime my dad snap photo of me and my brother. In the year of 90's, camera was not like now so high technology. We need to bring the camera's films to the camera's shop to get our captured photo done. This was the most exciting part because we need to be patient for few hours or few days to have the photos. In those years, photos that have been captured can't be delete or edit.

And this is my happiest moment photo with my brother. I was smilling with a big smile because I was on top of the bed and I was taller than him, that makes me so proud and happy. As a child, I always wanted to be taller than my brother but growing up takes time.*Silly me* We used to talk a lot before our bed time. This photo was captured by my dad before our bed time. The double decker bed in this photo was our sweetest dream's place thru 16years.





We went to the same school as he is elder than me 3 years. My parents were always busy with their works. I and my brother stayed at home alone and he used to cook foods for me and make sure I'm safe to school. I hate to go to school when I was a kid. I used to cried every time I've to go to school and refused to go until the bus driver need to calm me down.

Here's some other photos of me and my lovely brother. We took photos most of the things we do together.

 This photo was at Genting Highlands. It was a fun day, we were exhausted of cycling the boat.

 See, how short am I. Haha. This photo was captured outside of our house.
 On the bridge with my brother. We both always wear similiar clothes. :) Cuteness.
 Happily playing train at theme park.
 This is a photos of three of us at our hotel's room. The middle boy is my late cousin. We do miss him.

 Haha. This photo damn funny. What was I doing? Sitting on a turtle. And my brother was acting to answer a call on the telephone. My brother looks handsome in this photo. :)

 Again, in a hotel's room. :)


 This photo a bit destroyed. I was trying to reach my brother's shoulder.

 Both of us, laughing happily. Cuteness too. :)
 It was a hot day. We both looks stupid here. Haha.




Now, we both have grown up and have our own life that makes this photos more valueable. All our childhood memories and stories can be shown in this photos. The best thing of all is, I still keeping this photos as my precious things in my life because time could not be turn back.

No comments: