Cute Unicorn

Wednesday 30 September 2015

First Tattoo

Last two days, I have my very first tattoo. I've always wanted to have a tattoo but never really mean it. But, yes I did it at last! Feel so proud to have such courage to do it. 😀

Well, the outcome is not really what I wanted but okla since is cheap. Guess how much? Is just RM30! Damn cheap right? Haha. 

Pain or not? Nah... For me is still ok. Maybe because of the tattoo size is small. Actually, it all depends on individual. If you can stand for eyebrow embroidery pain, then is something like that pain on tattoo. For my friend, she did it on lower back. She told me for her is really pain and she even shouted. Haha. Maybe, that part is really pain.

Which part I did my tattoo? Behind my ears. Just my name on it. Here's some photo of me and my friend's tattoo. 

Do follow my Instagram for the video. 
Instagram : reen2603 
😊







No comments: