Cute Unicorn

Sunday 20 September 2015

Run For Peace 2015


Today, I joined the Run For Peace event held at Taman Klang Jaya, Selangor. Run For Peace is a non-competitive event organized by SGM to create awareness of peace and healthy lifestyle in society. This event is held every 2years since 2005. Flag off was at 7:30am for 7km run. They provided shuttle cars for drivers.

Registration fees was RM22 for adult and children. You will get a purple Run For Peace t-shirt, a purple towel, a sunblock and a slogan sticker to stick on your t-shirt. A week before the event, you need to collect the t-shirt at SGM association.

Before the event start, I managed to queue for face painting and some inai on my hand. Breakfast a must have for me before the run. So, I went for dim sum just beside the field.

All participant will be given a goodie back after complete the 7km run. What to do after complete the run?  I got myself a plant back home. And enjoy some photo section they did on the corner of the field plus some live music band.

Around 12000 people were there. Were you there today?







No comments: